Two applications are available for competition organizers to retrieve data from the SpeedskatingResults.com database.
The Vitesse Competition Manager allows race start lists to be drawn automatically using seed times retrieved from the SpeedskatingResults.com database. It includes all of the functionality of the original Participants List
The original Participants List remains available. It allows seed times to be retrieved from SpeedskatingResults.com and saved as an Excel spreadsheet
Vitesse - Competition Manager
The Vitesse Competition Manager is the successor the the Participants List app. Like the Participants List, it allows for the seed times for skaters in a competition to be retrieved from the SpeedskatingResults.com. The start lists for the competition's races can then be automatically drawn using the skater's seed times.
To install Vitesse, download the application then extract and open the zip file. Click on the Setup icon, then follow the instructions on the screen. The zip file includes the Vitesse Users Guide. The Users Guide can also be dowloaded separately.
|Vitesse.zip (9.7 MB)||19 Dec 2018|
|Users Guide (4.3 MB)||19 Dec 2018|
19 December 2018 - Version 1.18.1219. Changes include:
1. Creation of start lists for mass start races
19 August 2018 - Version 1.18.0819. Changes include:
1. Manually set skater race number
2. Manually set/correct skater seed times
3. Import competition and/or race participants - Cut/Paste or from file
4. Faster retrieval of information from SpeedskatingResults.com
5. Support for retrieving seed times for 200m and 400m races.
6. Updated Users Guide
3 July 2017 - Version 1.17.0702. Changes include:
1. Large text option for better legibility when Vitesse is used with a large monitor or projector at a public draw meeting.
2. Support for retrieving seed times for 100m, 300m and 700m races.
3. When skaters with the same seed time are split across groups, which skater is placed in which group will be randomly chosen.
4. Fixes to sorting the Race Participants list by seed time. Skaters with no seed time will show as the slowest skaters. In the 500m, skaters with a time slower than 1 minute will appear in the correct order. These problems were with the list display only and did not affect how skaters were assigned to seed groups.
1 Jan 2017 - The first release of Vitesse (version 1.16.1129)
|Start list (PDF) (84.1 KB)||22 Nov 2016|
|Participants list (PDF) (96.2 KB)||01 Jan 2017|
|Participants list (Excel) (13.6 KB)||01 Jan 2017|
Screenshots Click to enlarge
The Participants List app remains available. It is a Windows™ application that aids in the creation of seed times spreadsheets for participants in a competition. As skaters are added to the list of participants their seed times are automatically retrieved from the SpeedskatingResults.com database.
To install the application download and extract the zip file then follow the instructions in the Users Guide included in the download. The Users Guide can also be downloaded separately.
|ParticipantsList.zip (4.5 MB)||12 Sep 2018|
|Users Guide (905.0 KB)||17 Jun 2016|
12 Sep 2018 - Bug fix release to work with new SpeedskatingResults.com database
16 Jun 2016 - Add option to select only ISU accepted times (ISU Calendar, National Championships, World Cups, etc.) as seed times.
25 Jan 2014 - Update to correct crash when loading a saved competition after manually setting a skater's date of birth. Before installing this release, please uninstall any older version using the Windows™ Control Center.
27 Jul 2012 - Initial release